Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Walking With Jesus

Are you walking with Jesus?

It is one thing to say that you believe in GOD, it is another thing to walk with Jesus.  Most of my life, I believed there is a GOD, but I still did what I wanted to do, even though I knew it was wrong.

I was Born Again in Feb. 2003, Water Baptized in July 2016.

When I get stressed, upset or just want to give up, I look around and can see Jesus, standing next to me.

I now believe that Jesus is right with me at this very moment.  I am Born Again and the Holy Spirit dwells inside of me.  I have the power of GOD inside of me.  Believing gives me more strength.

Think about it.  Jesus is standing right next to you.  Jesus knows what you are doing right now.  Jesus knows what you are going to do in the future.  The thing is that Jesus still Loves You.  Jesus died for you and took all your sins and sickness.

You are not alone.

Walk with Jesus.  You are not alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment