Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fighting The Darkness of Satan

I had a bad weekend.  I was not listening to GOD.  Satan was talking to me and I was listening.  Why?  I was not looking to Jesus.  I had my two days off of work.  I was tired.  I was lying on the couch eating chips and watching television.

I knew that I should of gotten up and read the Bible.  I should of gotten up and did something, anything, but instead I laid on the couch and did nothing.  Satan knew he had me and he didn't stop.  He started talking to me.  I didn't do anything to stop him, so he continued to tell me lies and I was listening to them. 

Needless to say, my two days were gone and I had to go back to work.  i was in a bad mood.  I wanted to quit my job and just give up.  The darkness was swallowing me up.  I was going back to my old thinking that I was worthless and might as well give up.

Satan was telling me lies.  My book sales are down.  I will never make a living as a writer.  I am nothing.  Why don't you just give up?  Look at you, you are fat and you will never get that new truck you are believing for.  Might as well give up.

Satan was not going to shut up. 

I was close to going to the dark side.  I was tired.  Why bother?  It's not worth ite.

I made it through the work shift.  I was driving home.  I looked up to Jesus.  I started praying.  I wasn't praying in some Holy manner.  I started talking to GOD, as if he was sitting next to me.

My Prayer went something like this:

Dear Lord:

I need you.  I can't do this on my own.  I am a mess.  I have no idea what I am doing.  I have no idea if I am doing what You want me to do.  Tell me if I should continue to write.  Tell me if I am doing what you want me to do.  Hit me over the head if you have to.

Am I doing the right thing?  I am so sorrry for not listening to you.  I just don't know.  Satan is pounding at my door and I let him in.  I bind Satan.  I bind his demons.  I listen to you.  I need you and your wisdom and understanding.

I am yours Lord.  Use me.  You are the only reason I am alive. Amen.

As I prayed, I just talked from my heart and what I was feeling.  It was just me and GOD. 

When I got home I turned on the BVOV www.kcm.org  I watch Kenneth Copeland every day.  It was as if Kenneth Copeland was talking to me.  I sat listening to and I know it was GOD talking to me.

I went to bed.  When I got up, I was totally in a different mood.  Satan was no longer talking to me.  I was back on track and was listening to GOD.

Satan will attack you everyday.  The  closer you get to GOD, the harder Satan will attack you.  You have to stand on the Word of GOD.  If you ignore GOD when Satan attacks, Satan will win.

I am proof of that.  I am not perfect.  I am telling you this so you will know that you are not alone.  We all fall prey to Satan, but GOD's Word will see you through that.

I am strong in the Lord, and in His Might. 

This Ministry:  Live GOD's Way Daily

Is to teach you how to live every day in GOD.  It is not easy but the benifits are worth it. 

I choose GOD.  I will not comprise.  I stand on GOD's Word.

I read the Bible every day.  I listen to tapes of www.kcm.org  www.jdm.org  www.moorelife.org

So I welcome you to this ministry that GOD has called me to do.

Have a question or comment?  Leave a comment and let me hear from you.  We can help each other and the word of GOD is spoken and preached. 

My Bible--My GOD  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Always & Forever www.amnazon.com/dp/B006M8PAOA

Think Before You Speak  www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7RCE6C

Live GOD's Way Daily Ministry 

No comments:

Post a Comment