Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Daily Confessions

I am working on a list of Daily Confessions.

My newest Confession is one that I recieved while watching Kenneth Copeland  www.kcm.org

When Jesus is with you, in your boat, all things are possible.

This is what I say when I am not sure how to start

1.  GOD Loves Me

2.  I am the Rightousness of GOD

3.  Greater is He who is in me, than who is of this world.

4.  I am blessed.

5.  Jesus died for me.

6.  GOD is with me right now.

7.  GOD Is Love

8.  With GOD, Everything is going to be Alright

9.  GOD will never leave me nor forsake me

10.  GOD has blessed the works of my hands

11.  Praise the LORD

12.  Thank You Lord

13.  Jesus Is The Bread of Life

14.  I am healed by the Stripes of Jesus

15.  I no longer live in the darkness

16.  I live in the light.

17.  Don't be afraid, you are worth more than many sparrows Luke 8:5

18.  Seek the Kingdom of GODand these things will be added to you Luke 12:31

19.  Be Holy because I , the Lord your GOD am Holy

20.  Observe The Sabbeth

Hope these will Confessions will help you make your day better.

Pray before you get out of Bed.

Thank GOD and give him Praise no matter what.  If you are stuck in snow or having a bad day, give GOD praise and thanks.  GOD is right there with you, he will never leave you nor forsake you.  Remember that.  GOD Loves You.  GOD is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment