Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 5, 2014

Walking With GOD

I have a new series, Walking With GOD, short E-Books that shares my testimony on how GOD changed my life.

GOD can change your life also, if you let Him into your life.

My Bible--My GOD  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Think Before You Speak www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7RCE6C

I Confess Jesus Is Lord  www.amazon.com/dp/B00PRRSY5E

Is GOD First In Your Life?  www.amazon.com/dp/B00QFK10I

These are my Testimonies on how GOD changed my life  All 99 Cents Each!

Coming Next Week Be Totally Dependant On GOD

GOD will change your life.  Stop listening to Satan.  Listen to GOD

Most people blame GOD for everything. What they don't realize is that Satan is alive and is looking for someone to carry out his dirty work.  Don't let Satan use you.  Don't let Satan lead you to the pit of Hell.

Look up!  Talk to GOD.  It takes on word to get GOD's attention.  "JESUS" is all you have to say to get GOD's attention and start talking to GOD.  He is waiting for you.

Jesus died on the cross for you.  YOU are important to GOD. 

GOD sent his only son on Christmas day to be our Savior.  GOD loved us that he gave us a savior.  That is why there is a Christmas.  To Celebrate the Birth of Our Lord.

Change Your Life Today.  Choose GOD

GOD loves you!

all my books can be found on www.amazon.com or www.amazon.com/author/sharonleejohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment