Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, August 7, 2014

I Am Blessed

DEUTERONOMY 28:1-14


Blessings For Obedience"

I watched Kenneth Copland Ministries on Televison.  For 2 weeks they talked about Deuteronomy 1-14.  They broke it down, verse by verse.  Go to www.kcm.org   you can watch the broadcasts on line and you can also download the study notes.

I have the notes.  I now proclaim the those verses over my life in the morning when I get up and before I go to bed.

Jesus died for me and you.  I no longer live under the curse.  I am Blessed. 

Start thinking what Jesus did for you.

How can you feel sorry for yourself when Jesus suffered for us?  Jesus died for us, so we could be blessed? 

Change your life today.  Read DEUTERNOMY 1-14  Start believing what the Bible says


www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7RCE6C   Only 99 Cents


Change Your Thinking   Change Your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment