Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hearing God's Voice

This year has been amazing.  I have seen GOD move in my life, like never before.
What have I been doing differently.  I have been reading the Bible.  I have been praying.  I have been speaking only positive things.  I took out all negative things from my life.

You might say that you can't get rid of negative things from your life, cause life happens. 

5 Steps to get negative things out of your life.

1.  Start listening how you speak & how others speak.

2.  Keep your distance from negative people. (That might not be easy at first, but you need to surround yourself with people who love God and what to improve their lives)

3.  Accept Jesus as your Savior.  (You can not change your life if you are not born again)

4.  Read the Bible every morning when you get up.  Even if it is just one verse.

5.  Pray.  Talk to God like you would talk to your best friend.


Grab your copy of My Bible--My God

See how God pulled me out of the pit that Satan tossed me into.
www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW   Only 99 Cents

Follow my blog as I blog on how GOD is moving in my life.

GOD LOVES ME
I AM BLESSED TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment