Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Become A Faith Person

I now admit that I am a Faith Person

What is a Faith Person:  This is my defination of a Faith Person:

One who reads and believes the Bible.

One who does not care what the world says, One who cares what the Bible says.

In the Bible it says  Proverbs 10:22  The blessing of the Lord maketh me rich with no sorrow to it.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  plans to give you hope and a future.

I am believing GOD.  I am believing the Bible.

I am a writer. I write and sell e-books on amazon.   www.amazon.com/author/sharonleejohnson

I tell everyone I meet and see that I am a writer.  They smile and say that is nice.

My co-workers tell me that it is a nice hobby.  It is not a Hobby!  God's word said that whatever I put my hands to will prosper, cause I am like a tree planted by the river of water.

Jesus died on the Cross for me.  He became poor so I could become rich.  I am bleiving that.  I do not care what the world thinks.

I wrote  My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  

I believe that I will sell ONE MILLION COPIES OF THIS BOOK.  I don't care what the world says.  I know that God helped me write this book.  God gave me the wisdom to become a writer and get published on amazon.  No one is going to convience me other wise.

So I am standing on God's Word.  God is my God and I am his people.

Who are you going to believe to today.  People or The Word of God??


No comments:

Post a Comment