Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, June 1, 2012

Listen To Your Heart

Stop listening to others.  Start listening to that little voice inside.  I know that you hear it.  We just tend to ignore it and do what we want.  Usually that ends up badly.  Once I opened up my heart to GOD, I can now hear the voice of GOD.  GOD doesn't yell or scream.  It talks low and softly, so sometimes you have to remain still and quiet to hear him. 

Turn off the tv, the radio and sit it silence and listen to your heart.  GOD will talk to you, if you listen.  He will help guide you and tell you what to do.  I must warn you, that you will not always like what he is telling you. You might have to do somethings that you are not use to doing, but in the long run it will be worth it.

Open your heart to GOD.  Pray and ask for help.  It will change your life.

Order my book  My Bible--My God  http://sharonleejohnson.com

GOD changed my life for the better and he can do the same for you

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment