Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm a Giver

I know I haven't done much in this world. Next year I will be 50. Where did the time go and what have I been doing? Time flew by. I haven't done much, but that is changing, thanks to God, I am a giver. I just bought 50 small cars and trucks for the Brasil Mission Team. It made me feel good. Maybe I can help a child, bring a smile to their face. I have a pretty good life and I know that kids are suffering out there and if people are willing to travel to Brasil, using their money and vacation time the least I can do is give them some things to give to the kids. It is the least I can do. I am not doing this for myself, cause in the past I have been self centered and selfish and maybe I still am , but God is letting me out of my comfort zone to do his work.

Please go to www.amor-brazil.org

If you are interested in giving...Please leave a comment here or e-mail me at dogbone61@live.com

God is leading me on a mission and I will do what he tells me to do. I am now a giver. I have never done anything like this before, So God is leading me.

What is God telling you to do???

Listen to God and be a Giver.....

No comments:

Post a Comment