Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 14, 2019

Jesus Visited Me

You are loved.  The world might not love you.  Your family might not love you.  You might feel alone and want to die, but there is one thing you must know and believe.

                                                 GOD LOVES YOU

GOD created you.  GOD loved you before he created the world.

Read the book of Ephesians.

Ephesians 1:4

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

This is my favorite verse.  He chose me before the creation of the world.

So it does not matter what your life is like right now.  It does not matter if you do not get along with your family.  It does not matter if you are poor, hungry or have a millions of dollars and feeling alone.  

                                             GOD Loves You

I did not have the perfect childhood.  I was sexually abused by my grandfather and my family knew it.  They were the ones that handed me over as if I was the family sacrifice for the family.  I have been suicidal most of my life.

Then one night, the worst night of my life, I felt the Love of GOD when Jesus sat on my bed.  He placed his hand on me and I felt the warmth of love cover me like a blanket.

I don't care if anyone believes me.  I know for a fact that Death was in the room with me that night.  I had cut myself, I have taken extra and I mean extra cold medicine with vodka,  I was in bed, waiting to drift off to death.  When I felt someone sit on the bed.  The mattress sank a bit.  I opened my eyes I saw nothing, but I did feel that Death has left the room.  I didn't move.
Then, I felt something on my arm, and felt a warmth cover me life a blanket.  I stared at the area where the mattress was sunken in.  I knew it was Jesus.

Then I heard his voice.  "It will be alright."

Then the mattress raised back up.  I sat up.  I turned on the light.  Death was no longer in the room.  I felt the love of Jesus.  

Jesus came to me in my darkness hour.  I was not alone.  I was never alone.

GOD loves me even when I ignored him.

Since I had taken all that cold medicine and vodka, I fell back to sleep.

When I woke, I still had the same issues as I had the night before, but I knew from that moment on, I was not alone.

You are not alone.  Look up.  Call out his name.  Jesus!  He is waiting for you to call out to Him.  

Jesus came and let me know it was not my time to die.  Jesus will do the same for you.  

Check out my other Blog  A Writer's Life

Leave a comment and let me know how GOD has touched your life

No comments:

Post a Comment