Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Living To Please GOD

1st Thessalonians 4:11-12

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as you are told, so that your daily life my win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

This should be your goal in life.  Do not be dependent on anyone.  Jesus should be your only source.

Work with your hands.  GOD gave us all a give.  GOD has blessed all the works of our hands, Deuteronomy 28:12  and to bless all the works of your hands.

GOD has blessed all the works of our hands.  So whatever you put your hands to will be blessed, if you are using the gifts He gave you for His Glory.

The question is?  How are you living your life?  

Are you minding your own business?
Are you working with your hands?
Are you leading a quiet life?

I think of the Amish when I read this verse.  They have created a community among themselves and they lead a quiet life, they mind their own business and they have the respect of outsiders.  They are not dependent on anyone.

It is possible to live this way.

I am doing my best to do live this way.

I live a quiet life.  People think I am anti-social.  I work with my hands.  I am a writer.  I write for GOD's Glory and all the works of my hands are blessed.  Jesus is my source.

It does not matter where you live, what country, rich or poor.  This verse is for everyone.  I live for GOD.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment