Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

GOD Knew Us Before The Creation Of The World

Ephesians 1:4

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

You Are Not A Mistake.

You were created because GOD loved us before He created the world.

When I read this scripture, I couldn't believe what I was reading.  I always wondered why I was born into the family I was born into.  Why was I sexually abused by my grandfather.  Why do I cut myself.  Satan is the answer to that question.

BUT

GOD loves me and had a plan to get me closer to Him and GOD's Plan was JESUS.  Because of Jesus, I have been adopted into GOD's family.  I am now a child of GOD.

No matter what you have done, where you live, what you have said, because of Jesus, you can be adopted into GOD's Kingdom.

GOD Loves You.  You have to receive it and believe it.  

You do not go to Hell for your sins.  You go to Hell for not believing GOD.

GOD knows everything about you, what you think, how you feel what you did and what you are going to do.  You can not keep anything from GOD.  Stop trying.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior,  Jesus did it all at the Cross.  Believe it, Receive it and start living the live GOD wants you to live.

GOD  LOVES YOU

Check out my other blog   A Writer's Life  

Even if you are not a writer...  You have a testimony that someone is waiting to hear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment