Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Tithing

Malachi 3:10

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heave, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Tithing is 10% of your income giving it to GOD.

It is simple.  You give GOD 10% of your income....GOD will bless you. 

GOD said prove me, test me. 

I have been a tither since I learned about it.  I tithe even when I didn't know what it really meant.  GOD has blessed me.  Not every believer with tithe.  Look at a Christian's life who is not a tither, then look at the life of a Christian who is a tither.  There will be a difference in their lives.

I work with people who say they are Christians, and don't tithe, they are living paycheck to paycheck and are just not happy.

I can not explain how it works,but tithing works.

Believers Voice of Victory  Check this out...all this week Kenneth Copeland Ministries has a series on tithing about 20 minutes video for each day of this week.  They even have their notes you can download and print out.

Tithing will change your life.  Don't believe it, GOD said to test him

What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment