Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Look Up

Look Up!

Where are you looking at right now?  

Where are you looking when you did advice or someone to talk to?

Is it your friends, family or co-workers?

Who do you look to when there is a crisis?

Is it GOD?

If not, ask yourself why not GOD?

Is GOD your last resort?

Is praying your last resort?

GOD and praying should be your first thought.  When you get up in the morning, what is your first thought?  Your first thought should be GOD, not reaching for your phone, a cigrette or coffee.

If you do not put GOD first in your life....your life will never get better.

I am living proof.  I am not one special to this world.

I am special to GOD.  Why?  Because I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and I am a Tither.  

I put GOD first in my life.  I honor GOD with my 10% of income, no matter what and GOD has never let me down.  

I was at work the other day.  I was talking to a customer.  He was an older gentleman, and he said that he got a raise.f  I said well good for you.  He said, I got a raise because minimum raise increased 75,cent.  He is now making $9.00 an hour.

I was a bit shocked that someone who is 55 years old, was only making less than $9.00 an hour and now he is happy because he is making a $9.00.

Here I stand next to him, making more than he does and I have benifits and he does not.  He believes in GOD.  He is a good person.  The reason I believe is.....He is not a tither.  He owns nothing, no land no home.  

I stood there, thanking GOD.  I am blessed because I am a tither.  

If your are from another country than the USA, GOD will Bless you where you are if you are faithful with your 10% of income.  Doesn't matter how small amount it is.  GOD knows your heart. 

I can not stress this enough about being a tither.  Go to Kenneth Copeland Ministries they have five videos on tithing this week and you will learn why that ministry is a tithing ministry.

Look Up!  If you are faithful to GOD.  GOD will be faithful to you.

Test GOD.....Malachi 3:10  GOD says....test me in this.

Check out my other blog  The Writer's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment