Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, August 19, 2011

Walk With God

Walk with God.  Not ahead of him or behind him.  Reach out your hand and walk with GOD.  You can not go wrong with GOD.

I was at work yesterday and there was going to be drama  with in an hour.  I told myself that today was going to be a good day.  I am not going to get stressed.  There will be no drama today.  Today will be a good day.

You know what?  No drama or no stress. It was a good day.  I know that GOD was with me.  I did not say one thing negative.  I kept a positive attitude and kept my mouth shut whick is not easy for me to do. 

I know that GOD is with me.  It would of been easy to start complaing and murmmering and telling everyone what I was thinking, but instead I decided to line my thoughts up with the Word of GOD.  It Works.

If my thinking doesn't line up with the word of GOD, then I am listening to Satan and I don't want to do that.

I want to walk with GOD.  I want to listen to GOD. 

So the next time you are thinking of yelling, gossiping or doing something, that does not line up with GOD, you are not walking with GOD.

Something to think about.

Order my book:

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment