Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Believe GOD

I say this to myself during the day.  When something goes wrong or I start getting upset.  I say I believe GOD.  That shifts my way of thinking, back to GOD.  It is so hard to stay on course when other people are not lined up with GOD.

I read the BIBLE everday.  I pray everyday.  I put GOD first in my life.

How many people do you know that do that?  Do you?

I want my faith to be so strong that if someone said, that they would cut off my right hand if I didn't bow to their god.  I would say, Go ahead.  I want my faith to be so strong that I will die for GOD.  I will suffer for GOD.  That is what I am striving for.  I believe GOD.  I will die for GOD.  Would you????

So throughout my day I am always thanking GOD, praising GOD for everything he has done and given me.  No matter how small.  I thank GOD for the pizza I had for lunch.  I thank God for my car starting and having a job.  God is my source.  Who is your source.

Believe God.

My Book:

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment