Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, August 25, 2011

GOD IS WITH ME

While I was at work today, I was busy.  I didn't even get a break.  I didn't have time to quote any BIBLE VERSES.  I didn't have time to pray.

I do know that GOD was with me the whole day.  He is always with me, and when I had time, I said a quick prayer and thanked him.  I stoped and bought me a salad to take home and a soda, while I was filling up my soda,. I thanked GOD for my fiances to buy this food and soda.

Even if I am busy and don't have time at that moment to pray, I know that GOD is with me.  That gives me peace right there.

GOD will never leave you nor forsake you. GOD is always with you.

Order my Book

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment