Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Habakkuk

This book is not very popular.  I didn't even know it was in the BIBLE.  I had to go and get my BIBLE to make sure what they are talking about, was really in the BIBLE. 

So here is what I found:

Habakkuk 3:17-19

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crops fails and the fields produce no food.  though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD.  I will be joyful in GOD my Savior

The Sovereign Lord is my strength he makes my feet like feet of a deer.  He enables me to gon the heights.

WOW!  What a great verses. 

Even in you have nothing.  Praise God no matter what.

This is going to be a verse that I will memorize and repeat during the day.

Praise GOD!!!!

Order my book

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/361885

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment