Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

GOD VS SATAN

GOD is Alive

Satan is alive.

It is your choice who you choose to listen.

Satan is always knocking at your door to get you off of GOD'S WORD.  I quote BIBLE VERSES throughout the day and sometimes that still doesn't work.

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal an kill and destroy.  I have come that they may have life and have full it to the full.

You have something Satan wants.  To keep you away from GOD..

Be Alert.  Satan is real and is out to ruin your life.

GOD wants your life to be full. 

It is a battle.  Listen to God and read the BIBLE

Order my book

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment