Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Have Faith & Believe

Mark 11:24

Therefore I say unto you.  What things soever you desire, when you pray,believe that you recieve them, and ye shall have them.

Reread that verse over.  If you believe you will recieve them.  WOW!!!!

I am writing that verse down and repeating it at work.  It says that in the BIBLE.  Look it up and see for yourself/.  I believe and I shall recieve.

Stop listening to the world and start listening to GOD.

I finished reading the BIBLE a week ago and it has changed my life.  Now I am going to reread the the New Testaments and will highlight verses that I think are important.

I think it is important to repeat GOD'S Word thorugh the day.

Order my Book:

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment