Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, August 5, 2011

OPEN YOUR BIBLE

I read the Bible everyday.  I then find myself talking more often about GOD.  Anywhere, anytime.  I want people to be BORN AGAIN.  I want people to go to HEAVEN.  I don't want anyone to be left behind.

So I urge everyone to open their BIBLE and see what GOD has to say.

I am reading REVELATIONS right now.  So I am now almost finished reading the BIBLE for the second time.  I do understand the BIBLE more now then the first time I read the BIBLE.

When I finish the BIBLE, I am going to re-read the New Testiment again.

My faith is stronger than ever.  It gets stronger everyday and I feel that GOd is talking to me everyday.

Open Your BIBLE and see what GOD has to say.

Order My Book

MY Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

Read The BIBLE.

It will change your life

No comments:

Post a Comment