Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Finished Reading The Bible

It took me 8 months to read the BIBLE.  I have read the BIBLE for the second time and I think that my life is better for it. I feel at more peace and I think I am a better person.

I now know what is important in my life.  GOD.  God is the reason that I am here.  GOD put me on this planet for a reason.  In this year in this day.  I am here for a purpose.  Though I may not know what that purpose is I know that GOD will guide me to what to do everyday.

I am now reading Praying God's Word by Beth Moore.  I haven't reallystarted it yet and will let you know how it is.

I urge everyone to read the BIBLE.  GOD has a lot to say if you listen.  Everything you need to know is in the BIBLE.

Open up your BIBLE and read it or read the BIBLE on line.

Order My BOOk

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment