Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, August 29, 2011

I Trust GOD

I am not a strong person.  I have self doubt and worry about everything.  What if.....

I trust GOD.  I lean on GOD  I depend on GOD

I tell GOD that I can not do this on my own and that I need his help.

We all have things to do each day.  I know that I can not do it on my own.  I need help.  I need GOD'S help. 

I pray before I leave the house and while I am driving.  When I get home I pray and thank GOD for getting me through the day.  I thank GOD for the money to pay for what I bought.

I put my trust in GOD and not people.  People will let you down and won't be there when you need them.  GOD will be there when you need him

So the next time when you need help or just someone to talk to, look to GOD.  Trust GOD  Talk to GOD

Order my book:

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

Check out my Accept Jesus page and get saved today

No comments:

Post a Comment