Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tithe

Exdous 34:26

Bring the best of the firstfruits of your soil to the house of the Lord your God.

Do you Tithe????

Through out the Bible it refers to the first fruits or a tenth.  Are you giving your first fruits to God?  when you get paid, do you give the first tenth of pay???

You should.  God supplies all your wants and needs and all he asks for is the first tenth, your first fruits.

I know what you are thinking.  I can't even pay my bills, I can't afford to give to anybody.  God is not just anybody.  He is our God.

I thought the same thing.  I started out, doing it, just because the Bible said so.  Now I do it, no matter what.    No one can make you do it.  You have to do it and have faith that God that he will take care of you. 

People who do not beleive will talk you out of it and tell you are wasting your money.  I don't tell anyone that I tithe.  It is between me and God and no one else.

I do hope you are reading the Bible along with me, as you read the Bible, think about our God and what he does for us.  The Bible is the instruction book for our life. Either believe the Bible or not.  God gave us free will.  It is your choice.

Thinking about tithing.  Put God first in your life and give him your first fruits. 

Read the Bible along with me.

Monday:  Gen 35-37

Tues Gen 38-40

Wed Gen 41-42

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment