Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, February 7, 2011

Don't Worry About Tomorrow

Do you worry about everything?  Do you get upset or fear the worse?

I use to be like that.  I would worry about tomorrow or next week or next month.  I know that it didn't do anygood, but I would get all upset and then get depressed cause I thought the worse.

God doesn't want you to worry about tomorrow.  He gave us today.

Give us our daily bread.  God will take care of tomorrow.

I do my best not to worry about tomorrow.  I do my best to live for today and not to worry about tomorrow.

I know that is not easy but that is what God wants you to do.

So live for today and let God take care of tomorrow.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment