Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

God Is Taking Care of Me

Well another snow storm hit and there was over 12 inches of snow.  I knew that the snow was coming so I prayed and told God that I would do whatever he told me to do.  Go to work, stay home.  I didn't worry about tomorrow.  I didn't worry when it started to snow.  I put all my faith in God.

I was at work when it started to snow.  I didn't get upset.  When it was time for me to go home.  Someone was nice enough to take me home, so I left my car at work.  I got home and was safe from tbe storm.

Before I got up, I prayed and told God that I would do whatever he wanted me to do.  Go to work, stay home.  I told him that I would listen to him. 

I am safe from the world out there cause God is out there looking out for me.  You just have to ask God for guidence.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment