Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 4, 2011

Still Trying to Find the Beauty of God

It snowed again today.  This time about 2 inches.  I know it is not much, but the last snow melted and now there is more snow on the ground.  My last post I said to find beauty in the snow and that is what I am trying to do, even though I am tired of the snow and cold.  I live in the south and it is not supose to snow and be this cold out. 

So am trying to do what I write about.  The snow is pretty and I know it won't last and I know tht I won't miss it. 

So do your best to try to find the beauty of God in this winter wonderland.

God is everywhere and we need to remember that.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves you

Read the Bible

Sat 5th Gen 30-31

Sunday Gen 32-34

No comments:

Post a Comment