Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 18, 2011

Release Control

I have decided not to worry about anything or try to control the day.  I can't.  I have no control over what other people will do.  I have no control over the weather.  I have no control if the cable doesn't work.  So I released my control and gave it all over to God.

I had to make an appointment to get my taxes done.  Simple thing to do.  I prayed before I made the appointment.  I told God that I would take whatever appointment he wanted me to have.  I wanted the appointment the next day, but I had to take it a week later.  That was fine.  It was God's will of what he wanted me to do.

I pray before I do things or make a decision.  I don't care how small the decesion is.  I release control and let God Lead me. 

God makes all things work for good, for those who believe.  So when I get mad at a co-worker, I don't tell them what I really think of them, I pray and ask God to keep my mouth shut and let God deal with that person and situation.

Doesn't matter if I am right or wrong.  What matters is that I give it over to God and let him guide me and do his thing.  I trust God and so far things have been working out for the better.

I have released control of my life and have given it to God.  God knows what is going on.  I don't always do. I trust God and I put him in control of my life.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment