Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Think Before You Speak

This is my problem.  I speak before I speak.  When I am at work, and someone starts complaining, I just jump right in and start complaining with them, then my words come back and haunt me.  I do my best to keep my mouth shut.  I can not do this by myself.  I look to the Lord and ask him to help me to keep my mouth shut.

I know that I can not do this alone.  I believe that my words are alive.  The words in the Bible are alive.  God's words are alive and what I say are alive.

So next time you are about to spout out and say something you are going to regret, think before you speak.  Ask God for help.

I live for God I am here for God.  I do my best to do what the Bible says.  Though it is not easy, it is the path I choose.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment