Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Protection Of God

I am under the protection of God.  I know that God is watching over me and protecting me.  God shed his blood at the cross.  His blood is pure and I am now protected by the Blood of Jesus.  Think about that. 

Jesus shed his blood on the cross and his blood is pure and we are now protected by his blood.

By Faith, my victory is in the blood of Jesus. 

I don't live in fear.  I know that God is with me.  God loves me and I plead the blood of Jesus over myself and my problems

Crflodollar is doing a series on the Blood of Jesus.

http://www.creflodollarministires.com/ 

The more I know about Jesus the better my life is. 

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment and I will check out your post. I just discovered the power of Jesus's blood and also trying to plead his blood everyday.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete