Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Do You Read the Bible

I started in January reading the Bible, and now I can not stop.  I found a webiste...

http://www.ewordtoday.com/   I have a daily schedule so that at the end of the year, I will have finished reading the Bible, but I have to admit that I am ahead of the schedule.  I read more than what is listed.  I want to know what has happened and what is going to happen.  I have heard things throughout my life and now as I read the Bible, I am learning what is real and what isn't.  So I am about a month ahead of the schedule.

It is okay to read more than what I list.  My goal is to get people to read the Bible.  It is God's Word and I do my best to live by his word. 

God is Alive.  Jesus is Alive.   Today God is Alive, He is there for me.  If I follow his way.

He is the way, the truth, the life.  I live for God. 

So please pick up your Bible or read it online......It will change your life.

check out my other blog

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves you

Wed:  Ex 10-12

Thurs  Ex  13-15

Fri  16-18 Ex

Sat 19-21  Ex

Sun 22-24  Ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment