Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 18, 2011

I Choose God

If I had to choose, friends or God, I would choose God

If I had to choose, be alone on an island or live in a city with lots of people. I choose the island, cause I know that God would be with me. 

If I had to choose have a large family or have no family and live alone, I would choose living alone.

I choose God. I am never alone.  So it doesn't matter how many people surround you, without God you have nothing.

So if you are feeling alone, don't have any friends, not married, doesn't matter, cause you have God.  God will supply all your wants and needs. 

Choose God and everything else will fall into place.

Choose god first and see how your life will change.

I am living proof that there is a God and he loves me.

Read the Bible:

Sat:  Ex.  19-21

Sun Ex 22-24

Mon  Ex 25-27

Read the Bible It Will Change Your Life

Check out my other blog:

http://iamwalkingwithgod.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment