Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, May 15, 2020

Living In The Last Days #3 Stock Up On Supplies

# 3 Stock up on Supplies

Most people think about food, when they think about getting ready for a diaster or being a prepper or being a survivalist, but if you bought land, chickens and live around the woods, you will be set for food.

What about the Non-Food Supplies?

Stocking up on food is a good idea, but what about if you can't go to a store?

As you know, Toilet Paper was the first that that was purchased and was a shortage.  (Though I have no idea why)

When I moved out here about 3 years ago, I was already stocking up on non-food items.  When I went and did my monthly shopping, I would just buy a few extra items every month.  I didn't just spend a hundred dollars of extra items, just a few, in time, I had enough for about 6 months with this so called virus  appeared.

Here is a list of what I am stocking up on.

Toilet Paper
Soap
Shampoo
Asprin
Sinus pills
Maxi Pads (will make great bandages if needed)
vitiams
Bandages (different sizes, large ones)
Anti-Biotic creams
Razors
Bug spray

Think about what you and your family uses every month of Non-Food Items, Make a list.  Then every month when you go shopping, just pick a one or two extra items and store them away. 

I buy Toilet Paper every month, whether I need it or not.  I buy Asprin and Maxi Pads every month sometimes 2 of them because if something happens you are going to need some meds and maxie pads are good if you have a bladder leakage now and for bandages. 

So make your list.

Also these are easy to put in a back pack or duffle bag.  Easy to shove them in and take them if you have to leave quickly.

Food on the other hand, is will be harder to carry, because cans are heavier. 

Right now I am concentrating on Non-Essential Items.

I do have food stocked up.  Here Is My List

Rice
Soup
Vienna Saugages
Very Basic because I have chickens and I am hatching chickens, so I have chicken as my meat source and can hunt deer, rabbits, etc and the lake is a few miles away so we can fish, as long as we are safe here for the moment, but that can change

No comments:

Post a Comment