Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, May 29, 2020

Day 150 Our Ancestors Are In The Bible

Day 150

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

1st Kings 2


How are you doing on your Bible Reading Everyday.

I am quite impressed with myself that I am still blogging everyday and we are on day 150.  That is pretty darn good.  We are getting close to half way through the Bible.

For me the Old Testament is hard to read and I find it boring at times, though I know that I should not. because it is how we got to where we are today.  We came from God.  We have God's DNA.  We do not have to have a DNA test done to see where we came from.  That is just companies just wanting to take your money and get your eyes off of God.

We have to read The Bible.  The Entire Bible.  We need to know where we came from and what our ancestors went through.  If you are a Born Again Believer and have Accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, You are a Child of God.  You have God's DNA inside of you.  God is the one that breathed life into you.  Ephesians 1:4 For He chose us in Him, before the creation of the world, to be holy and blameless in His sight.  I love that verse.

So think before you go to those sights who wants your DNA.... It is not for you.  They just want your money.  We came from God.  The Old Testament is our ancestors.  The New Testament is our ancestors.

Glory Be To God!





No comments:

Post a Comment