Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Day 127 The Holy Spirit

Day 127

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

1st Samuel 11-13
Acts 2

Holy Spirit you are welcome here, fill the atmosphere

That is a line from a song,

I am not sure people believe in the Holy Spirit.

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

God the Father created the universe and everything in it.

God the Son is God that came down from Heaven in human form, which is Jesus.

God the Holy Spirit is, the Spirit that comes to you, when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

The Holy Spirit dwells in me, guides me and protects me.  God is within me.  I have the power of God within me because I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. 

That is why Jesus said he must go, so God can come back as the Holy Spirit and resides in His children.

Acts 1: 4
Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised.

Acts 2: 1-2
They were all gathered together, when a sound like the blowing of violent wind came from Heaven and filled the house where they were sitting. 
All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them to do.

Most churches do not teach on the Speaking in Tongues or the Holy Spirit.
People freak out if you speak in other tongues and think you are just crazy or possessed by Satan but those who speak in tongues are filled with the Holy Spirit.

Check out Kenneth Copeland Ministries  His ministry believes in Speaking in tongues.

Acts 2:38-39
Repent and be Baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 2: 46
Everyday they continued to meet together.  They broke bread and ate together praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people.  The Lord added to their number daily and those who were being saved.

Once you Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, He will never leave you.  God now dwells within all of us who believe.

How Awesome is that?  I have the power of God within me. 

That is something to shout about.

Stop listening to this world and start listening to what the Bible has to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment