Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 99 Only Way To Heaven Is Through Jesus

Day 99

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Joshua 1-2
John 3

We are starting a new Book of the Bible, Joshua.  God has placed Joshua in charge of the Israelites, after Moses death. 

Joshua 1:8-9

God told Joshua:
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therin day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therin:  for then though shalt make thy way prosperous and then thou shalt have good success. 

Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:  for the Lord thy God is with thee withersover thou goest.

John3:3
Verily , verily I say unto thee, Except a man be Born Again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 

John 3:5-7
I say to thee:  Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and than which is born of Spirit is Spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Yee must be Born Again. 

Joshua 3:18
He that believeth  on Him is not condemned:  but he that believeth not is condemned already, because  he hath not believeth  in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joshua 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:  and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I know that there are people that do not believe that Jesus is the only way to get to Heaven.  It is written In the Book of Joshua.  These are the words Jesus spoke.  You must be Born Again.  You must believe in your heart that God sent Jesus, His only begotten Son, to save us.  You must believe with your heart, not with your mind, that Jesus died on the cross, went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan, and on the Third Day, God raised Jesus from the dead.  You must be Born Again.  

Read the Bible for yourself, Pray over the Bible.  Jesus is our hope, our answer and our gift from God.  Easter will be here in a couple of weeks.  Christians celebrate Jesus being raised from the dead.

Believe and you shall recieve.

Get Born Again.

Pray This:

Dear Lord.

Please come into my heart.  I know what I have done, you know what I have done.  Lord I believe with my heart, that Jesus died on the Cross.  I believe that Jesus went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan.  I believe that on the third day, God raised Jesus from the dead and Jesus is now seated in Heaven with God.  Jesus, please come into my heart and do something with my life.  Jesus is my Lord and Savior. I believe it and I receive it.  Amen.

That is something to shout about.  You are now Heaven Bound and a child of God.  Amen

Leave a comment and let me know so I can celebrate with you.  Write this date, time and where you were Born Again in your Bible.  You are now a child of God!


No comments:

Post a Comment