Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Day 110 The Blessing of The Lord Makes Me Rich & Adds No Sorrow to it

Day 110

Daily Bible Reading

Psalms 49-50
Proverbs 10:18-32

Proverbs 10:22
The Blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and He adds no sorrow to it.

Memorize This Scripture

Say this Scripture throughout the day and everyday.

The Blessing of the Lord makes me rich with no sorrow to it.  I believe it.  I receive it.  Ministry Spirits Bring me my Blessings.

This should be a daily confession.

This virus that has shut down the world, has not shut down God.  All things are possible with God.

Gather your Bills.  Lay hands on your bills and Start yelling at Satan;

Satan!  you get your hands off of my money.  Debt you have to bow to the name of Jesus.  Debt Be Gone!  In the Name of Jesus.  I am debt free.  Bills are paid.  I am walking and living in the Blessing of the Lord.  I am healthy, wealthy and Blessed.  I am a child of God.  Ministry Spirits, bring me my money.  I believe it.  I receive it.  In the Name of Jesus, Amen

Start shouting and giving God Praise.

Never again say you are poor or in debt;

Say The Blessing of the Lord makes me rich with no sorrow to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment