Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, April 13, 2020

Day 105 Who Is Jesus

Day 105

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Joshua 11-13
John 7

Who Is Jesus ?

Jesus Answers:

Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from.  I am not here on my own, but He who sent me is true.  You do not know him, but I know him because I am from Him and He sent me.

I am with you for only a short time and then I go to the one who sent me.  You will look for me but you will not find me and where I am you cannot come.

If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.  Whoever believes in me as the Scripture says, streams of living water will flow from within him. 

When Jesus was here on earth, walking around, preaching, performing miracles, some didn't believe who Jesus was.

That is still going on today.  People reject Jesus.  People persecute Believers today, because they are afraid.  Once a Believer truly believes, they have hope.  They Believe.  They have the Holy Spirit within them.  They have the power of God within them.  Nothing is Impossible With God.




No comments:

Post a Comment