Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day 115 We are the Extension of God.

Day 115

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Judges 8-9
Johns 15

John 15:1-4
I am the true vine and my Father is the husbandman, \
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away; and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth, that it may bring more fruit. 
Now ye are clean through the Word which I have spoke unto you. 
Abide in me, and I in you.  As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

God is the tree.  We are the branch which bears fruit if we obey God. 

If we stray from God, our branches will not bear fruit.  If you hate your life, look at what you are doing?  Are bearing fruit in your life?  Repent and return to God, and then your life will change and you will bear fruit.

I realize this might not make sense at first.  Look at a tree.  Look at the branch of a tree.  If it is alive, it will grow leaves, apples, pears, fruit.  If the branch is dead, it produces no fruit.  So if you are not focused on God and His Word, you are not connected to God.  and cannot bear fruit.

We are an Extension of God.

God uses us as He used Jesus, to do God's Will.

We are God's eyes, ears and words.  We walk where God wants us to go.  We speak the words God wants us to speak.  Our hands do what God tells our hands to do.

As I type these words, God is guiding my fingers on what to type.

We are here for God to use us for His purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment