Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 114 Jesus Is The Way To The Father

Day 114

Daily bible Reading Schedule

Judges 6-7
John 14

Jesus is the Only Way to God and Heaven

John 14:11-16
Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works sake.

He that believeth on em, the works that I do shall he do also;  and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that I will do, that the Father may be gloried in the Son

If ye shall ask anything in my name I will do it.

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

I will pray the Father. and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may  abide with you for ever.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest to him.


Jesus died on the cross for us.  Jesus went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan.  God, raised Jesus up from the dead.  Jesus now sits next to God in Heaven.

Jesus is alive.  Our God is alive.

If you are worshiping any other god or believe in another god.  Ask yourself if you god is alive?

God, The Son and the Holy Spirit is alive and well.  Is your god alive?






No comments:

Post a Comment