Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 117 God Looks Down From Heaven

Day 117

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Psalms 51-55
Proverbs 11:1-23

Psalms 51:10-12
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me
Restore  unto me the joy thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit

Psalms 53:2
God looked down from Heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.

Proverbs 11:24
One man gives freely, yet gains even more
another withholds unduly, but becomes to poverty

We are living in that last days, before the Tribulation. 

God is looking down from Heaven to seek and find the faithfuls left, like Noah and Abraham.  God needs the faithful people to do His will on Earth before the Rapture can happen.

Are you one of God's faithful children?


No comments:

Post a Comment