Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 106 The Children of Satan

Day 106

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Joshua 14-15
John 8

John 8:12
I am the light of the world:  he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 8: 31-32
If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

If you live by God's Word, then you are one of Jesus's Disciples. 

Children of Satan:
John 8:44-47
Ye are of your father, Satan, and the lusts of your father ye will do.  He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.  When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh for his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Which of you convinceth me of sin?  And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
He that is of God heareth God's words:  ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. 

Are you a child of God OR a child of Satan?

The choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment