Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, March 24, 2011

You Are Unique

I know that I am different.  I don't fit in with others.  I know this and accept it.  God made each of us unique.  No one is like another.  God made us all different.  So embrace it.  You are unique.  Accept it.

When you give your life to God.  That will seperate you from non believers and they will make fun of you and make you feel like an outcast.  That is okay, cause God is on your side.  He dwells inside of you and you can do all things through Christ who strenghtens you.

Do not listen to others.  God is on your side.  God is the one who created you.  Not your parents.  God wants you just the way you are.  You are the way you are, cause God wants you that way.  Embrace who you are, listen to God and he will guide you in the write direction.  He can change you and make you a better person. 

I use to be very selfish and self centered.  I think I still am, but as I talk to God and Listen to God, I feel that I am a more caring and giving person.  I find myself helping others, and am surprised that I am doing that, I know that it is all God.

So if you don't fit in, that is okay, cause God Loves You.  Talk to God and he will guide you and help you.  God Created You You are Unique and God Loves You

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment