Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tithe

As I am reading the Bible, through out the beginging, gifts are brought to God as an offering.  A burnt offering.  A bull or ram that is perfect with nothing wrong with it.  From the beginning of time, people have been bringing an offering to God.

Are you doing that today???   Do You Tithe???????

think about this.  God wants our first fruits.  The first 10 percent of what we have.  Not what is left after the bills are paid.  Not after you pay the rent and electric.  he wants the first fruits, before you do anything with it.

I don't go around telling people that I Tithe.  I feel that is between me and God.  No one else.  I tithe no matter what.  Even if I have nothing.  When I get paid that is the first check I write is to God.  I put God first and he will provide everything I need for the month.

I know that people don't believe it, but I am living proof that Tithing works.  I do it because I love God and I believe God.  I trust God and I believe God.

As you read the Bible pay attention that people in the Bible always bring and offering to the Lord.  Do You???

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment