Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lean On God

I had a lot to do yesterday, when I got off work.  I had a list of errands to do.  I prayed, made a list of everything I had to do and went doing my all my errands and I did what I needed to do and made it home just fine. 

I leaned on God and I knew that he was with me.  He was there to see that I had everything that I needed and had the money to pay my bills.  That is All God.  He sees to all my wants and needs and when I got home and took a hot shower, I thanked God that for my hot water and everything that he has done for me today. 

Think about today and what you have and what you have to do today.  It is all God.  I say that all the time.  I take nothing for granted, even if it is getting a parking spot, or going through the green light.  God made it possible.

I don't do anything without God.  I lean on God.  I live for God.  I am here for God.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment