Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Believe God

I Believe God.

I have been saying that to myself lately.  It is one thing to say that I know that there is a God or that I believe, but I think that it is another thing to say, through out the day.....I Beleive God.  I believe what the Bible says and I do my best to live what his word says.

I don't follow the crowd and do what ever they do.  I listen to God.  I believe in what the Bible says.

So why I am at work, I say I believe God and that helps me stay on track.  Helps me not to gossip or get mad and say something I may regret.  I believe that I am healed by his stripes.  I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me.  I don't care what others believe.  I believe God.

What do you believe in????  Do you believe God???/

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment