Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, March 21, 2011

Heaven Bound

I know that life is hard.  Drama at work.  Drama at home.  Drama while driving.  There is drama every where you go.  You can not run from drama, conflict or stress in your life.

Everything is subject to change, except God.  I look up and remind myself that I am Heaven Bound.

I am at work and I look around and think, one day everything will be gone.  None of this matters except God and the fact that I am Heaven Bound.

The gossip and drama at work, doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.  The only thing that matters is God and how you are representing him.  I am Heaven Bound.  That is what matters to me.  I have given my life to God and nothing else matters except God.

Are you Heaven Bound???

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment