Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Look To God

I was going to blog Monday night before I went to work and my computer went wacky.  Little did I know that my computer was just invaded my Malware.

I went to a website and somehow that website infected my computer and locked it up.  I didn't get upset.  I turned off the computer and was calm.  I looked to God and he told me what to do.

Normally I would of gotten upset and mad and wouldn't think straight.  I looked to God and he said, Yes God talks to me.  He told me to take in the next day and they will fix it.  I was without my computer for three days and all is good with the computer now.  I didn't get all stress out.  I just talked to God and he told me what to do.

What do you do when something happens???  Do you get mad and upset or do you just look to God for the answers?

I look to God

No comments:

Post a Comment