Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, March 14, 2011

God Has the Answers

I don't know much.  I know that I am always making mistakes.  I know I know nothing.  The one thing I do know is that God has the answers

The Bible has the answers.

You have a question>

The Bible has the answers.

I read the Bible everyday.  I pray everyday.  I need God in my life.

So please read the Bible and God will guide you with your everyday life.

Tuesday:  Numbers 14-15/  Ps.90

Wed.  Numbers 16-17

Thursday  Numbers 18-20

Friday Numbers 21-22

I am reading the Bible in Chronological Order

I will keep posting this reading schedule for the rest of the year.  God is the reason we are here.  Look what is happening in Japan.  If that is not a sign, I don't know what is. 

Where are you going when you die???/   Heaven or Hell..Choose God.  Read the Bible and let him show you the way.  Nothing is more important than the Love of God.  We are living in the End Of Times.

Read the Bible and Choose God.  God has the answers.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment