Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, March 27, 2011

End Of Times

I believe that we are living in the times.  I believe that what happened in Japan is a sign.  I believe that God is coming to get us in my lifetime.  I believe in the Rapture.  I tell people this and am open about believing in the Rapture.

I think of all the people who lost their lives in Japan.  Where did they go?  Heaven or Hell?  Did they know about Jesus and were they Saved???/

So it is time to get your life in order to make sure that you are going to Heaven.  I do not want to go to Hell.

I have given my life to God.  I changed my ways and live for God.  Are you living for God???? 

Have you accepted God as your God and Jesus as your Savior.  Please don't dismiss this,  You will spend enternity somewhere.  It is your choice.

Are you reading the Bible?  Don't you think it is time to find out what God has to say.

Read the Bible: 

Monday:  Duet.  8-10

Tuesday:  Deut 11-13

Wednesday  Deut 14-16

Thursday:  Deut 17-20

Friday:  Deut:  21-23

I am reading the Bible in Chronological Order  I found this at www.e-word.com/year

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment